27.7.12

A Young Girl's Daybook


Outside my window~ A gentle breeze blowing the trees and sun shining down on my house.
I am listening to~ the fan and an occasional voice of siblings.

I am wearing~a knee length red and goldish skirt with a white tank top underneath a red shirt.
I am grateful for~  Fans and really good popcorn!
I am thinking aboutHaving to get off the computer.

I am reading~ The Road From Roxburry 
I am creating~ Nothing :P :(
Around the house~ Not much. 
One of my favorite things~ Calm and peaceful days and friends. 
A few plans for the rest of the week~ Participating.helping out and a kids camp.


2 comments:

  1. I have heard of the Road From Roxbury. I really need to read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good, I've read it twice :) It's cool to read about Laura Ingalls Wilder's mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother :D

    ReplyDelete